I stayed here for 7 nights in February 2010. Having read some very bad reviews on Tripadvisor prior to check-in, I was somewhat concerned. However it is very good value for money and would rate the accommodation 3 stars. I have travelled the globe and stayed at many places over the past 10 years and therefore experienced enough to make an honest judgement. The apartment is very clean and contains all what you need. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It surely isn’t the most modern apartment you have ever seen, however it is simply very good value for money. I have not seen any cockroaches or other insects. You can’t expect a 5 star accommodation so convenient located to the CBD for approx AUD 90/night, hence don’t expect it. The people behind the bad reviews simply have not travelled enough to understand what value for money is. They also should think twice before writing such review which could harm the reputation of Mountway Apartments. The accommodation and managers simply do not deserve these comments.
A satisfied customer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in picturesque Mount Street between Kings Park and the City, adjacent to the Swan River, sixty-nine studio apartments with elevator to all levels. Each apartment is fully self-contained, with kitchen, private bathroom. Linen, blankets, crockery and cutlery supplied. Digital Television with free FOXTEL. Reverse cycle Air-conditioning. Most apartments have wide city views from balconies. Some spectacular river views are available from several vantage points. Walk to the city and business locations in a few minutes. We are close to restaurants and entertainment, bus-port and free CAT bus. PERTH CONVENTION EXHIBITION CENTRE is a 7 minute walk. For business or leisure, Mountway is the ideal location. Facilities include pantry shopping, wireless internet service, and token operated laundry. The extensive out-door Barbecue area is available 'Free to Guest'. Your hosts John & Sue Bergin welcome you to Perth Western Australia. Mountway is suitable for all travelers who want short to medium term budget 2.5 star self-catering, studio style apartments in West Perth Western Australia. NOTE: Mountway is located in West Perth 6005 but it's only a 1 minute walk to the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mountway Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Perth
- Mountway Holiday Apartments Hotel Perth