“A different Perth”

and up
History, Culture and Heritage Walking Tour of Perth
Ranked #1 of 40 Shopping in Perth
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I love this place! Whilst reminding me of my trip to UK a few years ago, I enjoyed the quirkiness of the buildings in this arcade. There are some quirky shops too, as well as nice cafés mixed with the usual touristy shops.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Love love love this place it is lie a scene out of Harry Potter ( diagon Ally) the shops are very unique, like a hand crafted chocolate shop :) a handbag shop were all bags are made fro crocodile, barramundi etc, an antiques store a store that specialises in all things Egyptian, I loved this place.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I love this place. It gives me the feeling of being somewhere in a little village in Europe, with the quaint little shops and the beautiful entrance to the shopping mall. Most of all , I love waiting out the front of the court for the clock to strike on the hour so we can all see the horses with their riders pass round the face of the clock as it chimes the hour.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Not impressed by this place at all. if you think it's like England try visiting England you will find it isn't anything like it. It's a commercial rip off and the shops are so expensive. They have even tried to use Jamie Oliver to boost it. Tear it down is my advice. But sell me the clock first.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Reminded me of Amsterdam haha
I like the idea that it's in the city , it gives a lot of character to it's surroundings

I didn't get to eat or have a drink there but I'll defiantly be returning there for a meal as the restaurants / coffee shops looks great