“excellent for kids”
Review of Scitech

Scitech
Ranked #9 of 175 things to do in Perth
More attraction details
Owner description: Scitech is an educational and engaging science centre conveniently located in the heart of Perth. As Western Australia's leading science education institution, this unique centre offers interactive science experiences for people of all ages to enjoy.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This is something very good for kids which explains many scientific background in simple terms to kids. Planatarium show was very good, even for adults. The
presenter was entertaining and informative

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Love visiting Sci tech. No matter how many times you attend there is always something new to engage your children. The food corner however needs addressing as only two machines worked and you are unable to purchase a hearty lunchtime meal, only snack filled with sugar or fats...

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I was expecting a whole lot more, and it turns out to be a science-themed indoor playground. It would be more enjoyable if it was more spacious and more explanation available (not all parents are good in science; definitely not me :))

Also, they do not have enough options for restaurants/food. I can only find one small cafe at the ground level

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was bringing a 10 yr old child to this place and I wasn't expecting much when I visited this place. However the movie was mind blowing, 360degree theatre showing history of planes and the galaxy was just amazing. The game centre was so much fun too, there are a lot of games which involves physics. It is a great place to visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

A wide variety of interesting exhibits and free wifi. We visited Scitech on 3 separate occasions as we have a pass and my son loved it. Being so close to Kings Park, we could easily move between the two places depending on the weather. Astro cafe served surprisingly good food. We ate there twice.