“My Segway "adventure"”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My Segway "adventure"”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'd recommend a Segway ride alongside the Swan River anytime for anyone visiting Perth. My fellow travelers and I were on a work assignment to write about our travel experience. I had such fun "speeding" along especially as our guide, Rusty, had a wicked sense of humour, the sun was out and there was a cool breeze. What a perfect way to get to know a city. The Segway WA team was also professional, taking care to ensure we had enough practice and and knew the drill before setting out on our "adventure". Owen and Rusty, I'd do it again in a heartbeat! Next time though, can we pick up some speed, please!

1 Thank KaiChris123

perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Segway Tours WA - Perth”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Brilliant experience. Highly reccommended. Paddy was a great guide and very laid back easy to talk to and had a great sense of humour.
Great way to see the city and foreshore. We will be trying the Rottnest tour next time.

Visited June 2014
Adelaide, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First Timers”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Segway tour along the Swan River was one of the highlights of our visit to Perth. My husband & I are both over 60 but love to do active things and this was a great combination of sightseeing with experiencing the environment - and oh so much fun! Paddy, our guide was hilarious and provided such wonderful orientation training to these machines that we felt we could tackle any type of terrain. Paddy's local knowledge and commentary was informative and entertaining. Loved every minute of it and worth every cent!

1 Thank funtrav14
London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“great fun”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Great way to spend a few hours. Guys who ran the place were brilliant, gave good instruction and the tour was pretty good. We also had a chance to race around one of the parks, great fun. Go and do this.

2 Thank mjones1881
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Staff”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We did the Segway tour on Mothers day and had a great time, the staff were fun and friendly and we had a perfect day for it, would recommend it highly