Stayed here a week. Filthy place. It's cheap but you get what you pay for... Bad atmosphere, rude and dishonest staff, big chance to lose valuable things. With other words, pay a few dollar more per night for another hostel and your stay in Perth will be a lot better and safer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Globe Backpackers and City Oasis Resort is the fun, comfortable, clean and safe hostel that will suit your backpacking budget. Our location is unbeatable, right in the city centre. Discover the wild beauty of King's Park, the exciting Northbridge nightlife, the city's vast and varied shopping district and the stunning swan river, all only minutes walk away. You will find any of your transport needs at your doorstep including the free city bus service. Central train and bus stations are minutes away and cross the street to begin you adventures in rural WA at the Tour Coach stand. The Globe is a great base from which to explore Western Australia. If you confirm your return accommodation at Globe Backpackers, we will store your luggage for free until you return. We offer flexistay so you can be spontaneous and change your travel plans to suit your whims, your new friendships - or the weather! Explore Western Australia and make lasting friendships at the Globe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Globe Backpackers & City Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Globe Backpackers & City Oasis Hotel Perth
- Globe Backpackers And City Oasis Resort