“Good Location and complete Facility”

Ranked #20 of 64 Hotels in Perth
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Good Location and complete Facility”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I had been staying in this hotel for 5 days. The price was expensive, but the facility is very complete. So, I think it the price is suitable with the facility that they gave to us. We could cook and prepared our dinner with their kitchen facility. They also gave us entertainment facility such as 2 televisions and also a tape radio.

The location of this hotel is very strategic, in the centre of Perth. We could easily find a supermarket to buy our needs, hay street mall, London court, Barrack jetty and other interesting area in the city. This location also facilitated us to find transportation facility such as bus, which is free and MRT. This hotel is very ideal hotel for those who want to explore the city of Perth.

Adina's staffs were very helpful and answered our question politely, we met an Indonesian staff who gave us many information. They could understand what we needed. They also gave us longer time to check out from the hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SSunardi
Kyle K, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear SSunardi

Thank you so much for your candid Trip Advisor review. I was thrilled to read that although you found the hotel pricey but suitable to the experience and facility available to you.

Our apartments are fully serviced and self-catered and although we are competitive priced to the market, additional savings can be made when staying multiple nights having washing & drying as well as fully functional kitchen available.

I was glad that the location of the hotel was good and that you were able to visit all main Perth city attractions. As you mentioned public transport is a short walk and the CAT bus is free of charge and will bring you to all end of town!

Also thank you for your special mention to our Team with in particular Kimmi and Linda mentioned in your review. It was great that they offered you a late check-out. I will make sure this is passed onto them both and they will be delighted to be mentioned!

Thank you again Ssunardi and we are looking forward to be welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next trip to Perth!

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stay there in hi season periode, so the price quite expensive for such facility, it's an old design apartment but overall the room quite clean with proper appliances in the kitchen. We like the bed as well as it's not too soft. The shower though it's a struggling as they only have head shower with no hand shower and the water flow is very difficult to shower. No free wifi in the room, the only free wifi is in the lobby and they limit the access 30 minutes per day per phone.

The good side is the location which is very strategic and right in the centre of the city. Walking distance to hay street mall, london court, barrack jetty, bell tower, perth mint and other interesting area in the city. Have 24 hour convenience store, very convenient to all the public transport also, perth train, bus stops. It's an ideal hotel for those who want to explore the city of Perth. The staff there also very friendly and helpful, I get offered a free 24 hour free wifi access for a day because I can't log in to their free wifi facility. Kimi, the receptions has been very helpful and friendly also, we came from the same country so it's easier to communicate with her and she's giving us a lot of useful information, she also help us to book a rental car in last minutes.

It's not a hotel where you can relax and enjoy ur hotel room, but it's a great place to stay to explore Perth city and the friendly staff sure will make you feel safe and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear EdyD28

Thank you for your time and Trip Advisor posting in relation to your recent stay with us.

I was very happy to read that you found the apartment clean, accommodated with proper appliances and in particular enjoyed the very central location of the hotel!

We are apartment hotel style accommodation and cater to both long or short stays and we always try to provide a “home away from home” experience and I was glad that you felt safe and comfortable.

Unfortunately we do not provide complementary WIFI internet. I am happy to advise that our prices are monitored closely to the market and currently are in line. As you mentioned I was glad that you were able to use the 30 minutes free WIFI per day\per device.

I also would like to thank you for mentioning Kimi in your review. Kimmi is a very valued member of our Team and I am happy she able to impress and leave you with a memorable experience as well some local tourist information!

Thank you for your comment in regards to the shower. We are in the progress testing all our showers and water pressure as we recently completed some works to improve these. Apologies that we were not able to adjust this during your stay.

Thank you again and we are looking forward welcoming you back upon your next trip to Perth!

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 14 August 2013

we love to stay at Adina, me, myshusband Nugraha and 2 kids thankful for that...
location is perfect, it's in the shopping area, north bridge, perth bell, museum, bus and train station within 5-10 minutes walks. And 2 minutes from the cat bus (free bus).
room was clean and spacious, bathroom clean and bright ,equipped with mashing machine and dryer and well equipped kitchen.
Adina's staff were very helpful, especially mrs kimmy, she was very helpful for Indonesia tourist, she gave lots of information.
we will recommend to my friends

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear BJNugraha

Thank you for sharing your holiday experiencing on Trip Advisor. I Was very glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us!

The hotel is located very central as mentioned and it was great to know this helped making your stay enjoyable. Also, thank you for your feedback regarding the apartment and its cleanliness. I will share this with the Housekeeping department and I am sure they will be thrilled with your comments.

Your comment in regards to Kimmi is much appreciated. Kimmi is a valuable Team member and it is a wonderful to read that she was able to help and pass on some important tourist information. I will make sure this is shared amongst the Team as this is the benchmark we aim for everyday!

Thank you again for your great Trip Advisor review and I hope you had a memorable stay in Australia.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Perth

Reviewed 11 August 2013

A massive thanks to Kerry From Mikey n the boys. Had best hospitality I seen a really long time haha and was really happy till check out but. Thanks again Kerry god bless and looking forward to my next best weekend there again

• Stayed August 2013
4 Thank 1onlyMIkey
Dear 1onlyMikey

Thank you very your time and review on Trip Advisor and I was thrilled to read that you experienced an enjoyable and memorable stay.

We are committed in providing great guest services and I appreciate the time you have taken acknowledging Kerry. I am sure she will be happy to be mentioned.

1onlyMikey, thank you again and looking forward seeing you next time.

calagry
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My gf accidently booked the Adina on barrck instead of the Adina close to the exhibition centre. We asked if we could cancel as it was an honest mistake but was rudely told NO SORRY DID YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ... The only highlight of this hotel is that it is close to the shopping area but VERY NOISY, and a an ADULT CLUB 10 metres down the road!! ..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank oldguru77
Kyle K, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Oldguru77

It was disappointing to read your review in relation to your recent stay. This is not the memorable service or stay we pride ourselves for. I would be grateful for the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. I can be contacted on 08 9267 0000 or alternatively kkaya@adinahotels.com.au.

I can assure you that this is being looked into and appropriate measures have been taken.

In the meantime, please accept our sincerest apologies and looking forward to be hearing from you.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Kyle , Kerry and all the staff are fantastic. Could not ask for better service and a friendly smile, whether checking in or out. I travel to Perth at least 26 times a year and always stay at the Adina. Nothing is to much trouble. All staff are pleasant, polite and worth their wait in gold at the Perth Mint. I always look forward to my next stay. Close to shops and all other tourist attractions.

Room Tip: View of the city. See phoos
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank colin k
Kyle K, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, 1 August 2013
Dear Colin K

Thank you so much for taking the time and posting a Trip Advisor Review. The Team and I are thrilled with your positive feedback!

Our return guests are a good measurement of satisfaction to our services and product and reading your feedback I can only say that I am delighted that you find the service and Team fantastic! You mentioned Kerry in your review and I can only agree; Kerry is a gem and always strives to achieve the best standards!

Colin, the Team and I always enjoy accommodating you at the Adina Barrack Plaza and we are looking forward seeing you again in the near future.

Have a great weekend and again, much appreciate your time and feedback!

Margaret River
Reviewed 23 July 2013

In Perth over the weekend for Disney on Ice.Stayed in a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment on Friday and Saturday night. Good points. No night noise at all, very quiet. Great walking location to city shopping.
All the bad points now. Our beds where very hard. Also top quilt is very short or lack of it. No spare blankets. Aircon very noisy so had to turn it off during the night. No cushions on the lounge and theTV remote didn't work. Most annoying was putting up with lukewarm water for showers. Couldn't use the bath for our grandson as it was too cold. Someone did look at it and offered another room but it was too late as we where going home in the morning. Car parking expensive.
We stayed in the Queensland sunshine coast for four nights last May with ocean views. Apartment that we couldn't fault for same price as two nights in Perth.
Come on Perth get it together.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank NannyMargaretRiver
Kyle K, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear NannyMargaretRiver

Thank you for your valuable feedback in relation to your stay with us. Please accept our apologies for some of the issues you experienced throughout your stay and any inconvenience caused.

I have been in contact with our linen supplier and our Housekeeping Executive and have addressed the issues mentioned and will monitor closely.

Also, I have taken note of your feedback in regards to the bed and blankets. We are more than happy to assist in making beds more comfortable to fit your requirements in the occasion they are to hard or soft as well is providing additional blankets upon request. Our Reception Team is available 24 hours 7 days a week.

I am sorry for the inconvenience in regards to the hot water system. As soon as the Duty Manager was made aware of the lupe warm water, arrangements were made to move apartments. Unfortunately we were unable to get in contact with you to advise of the solution until we got in touch in the afternoon. In the occasion a hot water system fails we are committed in replacing the entire unit promptly to minimize guest disruption.

On the good note I was happy that you found our location great and that the hotel was quiet throughout the weekend.

Please accept our apologies again but I can assure you that all of the above have been addressed with the respective Department Heads.

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Perth city. If any further concerns, please do not hesitate contacting me at kkaya@adinahotels.com.au or alternatively 08 9267 0000.