Found the hotel there was no where to pullover to unload our stuff had to drive around for 15 mins until another car moved when we finally got to the hotel we found out that we had to pay for parking and there was none available.. this should be made clear when making the booking, our room was very stuffy no air flow and I don't like it when they call it a double when it's 2 singles pushed together
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza positions you perfectly to explore Perth’s CBD and surrounding entertainment precinct of Northbridge. Only 15km from Perth Airport, it is steps from the brand new Yagan Square and moments from Hay Street and Murray Street Shopping Mall. If you’re travelling for leisure, enjoy spacious apartments, many with kitchen facilities plus interconnecting rooms for families. Enjoy close proximity to Jamie’s Italian, Elizabeth Quay, China Town and the hip precinct of Mt Lawley where you can watch a show at Astor Theatre or grab a famous pastry at Mary Street Bakery. Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza also has a selection of three bedroom apartments for larger families and groups. Enjoy free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Toga Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Executive Barrack Plaza Hotel Perth
- Medina Executive Barrack Plaza Perth