“No need to look else where.”

Adina Apartment Hotel Perth Barrack Plaza
Ranked #22 of 66 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had a warm welcome and easy check in.
The room was clean with a fresh appearance, basic but more than adequate for the one night.
The Adina is well situated, in walking distance to all the shops and amenities.
Nothing to dislike really and would use it again the next time we go to Perth.
Thanks guys.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Write a ReviewReviews (1,468)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Everything was exceptional. The room, view, staff were awesome. Fantastic for a couples getaway and the location is perfect. Please thank the fantastic team as they made our stay even more enjoyable. Thanks a bunch :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a night out in the city. Check in was easy and you can park out the front while you do. If you would like to park at the hotel then you will need to book before arriving otherwise there are options around the area and depending on which one you choose it can range from $29-$40.
On check in we were given a upgrade to a Executive 1 bed apartment, our friends were also upgraded from a studio to a 2 bed apartment not that they needed the other bedroom. The room is large with a kitchen, lounge area, dining table and desk, then moving into the bedroom and bathroom. The room is a little tired looking and could do with a few upgrades, lounges very tired looking and I don't know how many people still carry CD's and cassettes but that is the only option if you want to play your own music. I had called earlier in the day and asked if the had docks for a iPhone and was told that they did and would try and get one to the room, not sure if they had a spare or not as there wasn't one in the room.
There is a little balcony with 2 chairs and a round table which take up just about all of the area.
The bedroom is spacious with a very nice king size bed which was very comfortable and nice comfy pillows also. Bathroom is quite large and if you were staying for more than a night there is a washing machine and dryer in there if needed. Ideally situated in the CBD and easy access into the city or Northbridge. Not bad for a one night stay and would be be worth a look if wanting a place in the CBD.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Our visit to Perth was short, so it was important for us to be in a convenient location. Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza did not disappoint at all. It is in the business and commercial center, so everything we needed was walking distance, even the Perth Arena, which was our main destination.

The one bedroom apartment was spacious and had all the amenities we needed. We were able to get a good night's sleep after a long flight, thanks to the comfortable beds and clean sheets.

We did not dine in at all (breakfast was rather expensive) because there are so many restaurants & cafes in the vicinity that we wanted to try.

Overall we had a pleasant stay and would definitely return should we ever visit Perth again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank imasuleiman
A TripAdvisor Member
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great centrally located hotel. Rooms are of good size and are suited for long or short stay visits. Balcony was a plus. Friendly and helpful staff. Just be aware that if your driving you need to pre book parking and have a small car as the secure parking is very tight in space.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My overall impression is good, the room was spacious and well presented. On the first night I thought it was a bit noisy, until I realised the window was open... closing the window made a big difference. Yes there are a few beggars and drunks decorating the pavement in the area but no more than in other cities. The hotel is conveniently located in the city and the staff were friendly but lacked some knowledge of the area and services available. Of particular annoyance to me on the day of my departure was my enquiry about the Connect Shuttle to the airport, yes, I was given a vague looking map printed from a web site however the person assisting me with my enquiry failed to inform me that the shuttle didn't operate until about 6.00pm on Sundays and that I would need a taxi the get me there. However, I was fortunate enough to find this out in conversation while I was having lunch at an establishment around the corner, so any trauma was averted. It's just little things like that that make a difference, after all isn't hospitality all about attention to detail.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms are the same as mine, I would ask for a room on street front if you want somethi...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My stay at the Adina Apartments in Perth was excellent and they are well located for business or pleasure. The rooms are well appointed and I felt they were great value for the business traveller. I liked the personal and friendly staff that were only too happy to help.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business