“A 5 star experience”

New Norcia Historial Town Tour with High Tea Lunch
Ranked #14 of 102 Outdoor Activities in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours with a Twist is Perth's premier budget sightseeing business, for travellers on a budget. We may be budget on price but not budget on quality. Tour with us to see Perth's best attractions at an affordable price. Our tours include "Pinnacles and Sand Boarding Tour" and our brand new tour "Cuddle a Koala Tour" and premium food and wine tasting on our "Swan Valley Tour". We have regular scheduled tours or can arrange a private tour just for your group.
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

We started the tour outside the train station in Wellington street @ 8.30am. We were greeted by our tour guide and driver Susan who took out lunch order and outlined what we would be doing on the tour. Apart from the excellent price, the reason we chose this tour was because it was a small group. Our first stop was the Yanchep nat park where we were able to get fantastic photos of kangaroos, koalas and assorted bird life. The added bonus was the purchase of home made chocolates. Then onto Guilderton a lovely seaside town where I walked up to the lookout for a great view of the beautiful coastline. We then went to pickup our lunch and the sand boards before heading to the beach for our lunch break. We then headed of to the amazing sand dunes for the sandboarding. Our next stop was the Pinnacles information center where I found some great souvenirs @ good prices. Finally we drove through the extraordinary Pinnacles stopping on 3 occasions to take photos and have a good look around. The best thing about the tour is that at each stop you have plenty of time to take photos and look around plus being a small group you get to know your fellow travelers. I would like to thank Susan for making our tour so memorable. It was the highlight of our trip to Perth.

Date of experience: October 2015
in 11 reviews
"opportunities"
"dune"

Reviewed 5 October 2015

I went for the Pinnacle tour on 1st October 2015. I booked this particular tour because of its small size tour - only 13 people plus the tour guide aka driver. Thank you to Susan, our tour guide for the tour for arriving on time and came back as promised. very much appreciated. there was enough time for picture taking and walking around for each destination. I was a bit skeptical and disappointed at first when Susan get us 5 boards for the sand boarding for 13 people. however, each of us take turn to go sand boarding and after 3 times, I was completely wipe out. who knows that going up the sand was much more difficult than going down? Yes, logically I should have anticipated that but I didn't. Anyway, with the 3 times sand boarding I was happy and did not regret going for this tour. the stop at the pinnacles desert was great and beautiful. Overall I enjoyed the tour.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Incredible tour, loved every second of it got to see lots and was lots to do and met some great people along the way. This was the first thing I did when I landed in Australia. Will be going again and will recommend to anyone that visits Perth

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Absolutely loved this tour!!! Me and a friend are backpacking and thought it was excellent! The pinnacles were amazing but that wasn't the best part of the trip. I loved the fact that we went to quiet places off the beaten track which were beautiful. And sandboarding was also a fun addition to the trip. The bus was small so it was really personal trip and the tour guide was extremely friendly. I also loved the the fact that she took photos and added them onto Facebook for us. It was such good value for money. Thank you so much had an awesome trip!!!

Date of experience: August 2015