“High Tea - great for a special occasion”
Review of C Restaurant

C Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 1,410 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: US$24 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 29 November 2013

When we went there were lots of groups celebrating birthdays, Christmas etc. Somewhat expensive at $44 but, of course, you are paying for that great view from the 33rd floor.

The food was very good - 3 well-filled sandwiches, scones with jam & cream, two cakes and two mini-deserts, plus choice of a range of teas or coffee. It was all fresh with good flavours and surprisingly filling.

A relaxed afternoon with friends and family.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

We went to the C restaurant for the first time last week. This restaurant is revolving on floor 33 in one of Perth's buildings. The Entree's we had were outstanding! We ordered the gnnochi and the pork belly. For main's we ordered the Lamb and the Duck. The lamb was good, however the duck was not up to a standard one would expect from the C restaurant. It was chewy and the fat on top of the duck was slimy and chewy as well. However the atmosphere was lovely, not over the top posh, but high class! Service was extremely quick and very good. Wine selection massive. We wouldn't go back as the prices are too high for what you get, we paid $220 for 2 entrees, 2 mains, 1 glass of wine and 1 beer.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

My husband and I had our wedding meal at C Restaurant on 2/11/13 with our family. From the moment we arrived they were waiting with smiles and enthusiasm. The table was made up beautifully with flowers and candles lit.
We had an amazing three course meal which just flowed nicely along with the drinks! Everything ran smoothly, and even when we had our wedding cake it was so beautifully presented. We had such a wonderful evening with lots of love and laughter.
The staff and management were so attentive, and could not do enough. Even our beautiful 3 month old granddaughter was made a fuss of which meant the world to us.
C restaurant has great meaning to my husband and I so we could not think of a nicer place to share such a special occasion with our loved ones.
We thank all the staff and management for making our special day such a memorable one!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary last night at c restaurant and it was just amazing. From the moment we stepped out of the lift we felt like royalty.
The staff were friendly and always made sure we had everything we desired. The food was absolutely amazing and the views were fantastic. We could see all the way to the ocean.
We had read some pretty bad reviews and I have no idea what they were going on about as I couldn't fault any part of our experience there.
If your looking for somewhere to have a beautiful romantic dinner then c restaurant is the place to go. Make sure you order the blackberry chocolate fondant for desert. It was to die for.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife and I had dinner at the C last week ,and although over the years I have been here several times , I still enjoy the fine dining experience and exceptional taste of the food.
My wife and I both had the crispy pork belly with 3 scallops for an entree and even though I am not a fan of pork belly I must say it was the best I have ever tasted and the scallops were very good.
Mains consisted of barramundi and presented as fine dining is with token veg and sauces on the plate and all looking artistically in place.
The barramundi was excellent .
The view is good as you would expect with a revolving restaurant and the service top notch .
Overall every thing is very good but the price for our 2 course dinner and 1 beer ,a cocktail,bottle of water and 2 coffees came to $250 dollars which is perhaps not a lot for the well heeled but For a working man the price sort of left me feeling a bit hollow as value is not a strong point of the C.
The small Bose speakers that pipe the music into the dinning area are tinny and should go , they are just poor and do nothing for atmosphere
Perhaps I will return if I win Lotto