“Fine Dining”

Price range: US$24 - US$40
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated high above the city centre, C Restaurant is Perth's only revolving restaurant offering unrivalled views. Open seven days a week for lunch, High Tea and dinner we serve award winning Australian food and wines with professional service.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Loved the scenery atmosphere and the food. However to get a drink or a waiter for service seemed a bit of a hurdle. Food was lovely and presented well - what you would expect in fine dining. I would suggest however the staff be a little more attentative to the patrons and this would have made this a complete package. Especially when it was a wedding dinner for an intimate group with the bride and groom.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,484)

Reviewed 23 August 2014

When I got my meal, (chicken) I looked at it and thought... why is there coloured pop corn on the plate?? My husbands reply.. Is it popcorn? so I tasted it, yep 5 pieces of coloured pop corn?? well that just didn't make any sense at all. Then tried something on the plate that I didn't know what it was, it looked like a slice of pine apple, my husband thought it was potato, but it tasted like a crumbly piece of cake... that just didn't make any sense at all again.. there was bugger all sauce on the meal.. was a very confusing meal... then I tried my daughters gnocchi.. it was like a ball of flour.. just horrible... my son got steak and chips, he was looking so forward to it.. 6 thick chips... that's it... where's the chips...???? then his salad was slices of pear with green salad leaves and a sauce.... why is there pear on a plate of steak and chips.. My husband got the marron as entre, there was not one piece of food in that plate that looked like nor tasted any thing like marron, is was more like sausage. this menu is really confusing.. did not like it at all.

1  Thank Lee S
David P, Owner at C Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Lee S, thank you for your review and my apologies that you thought the food was 'a joke'. We do try to be as descriptive as possible with our menus and I am sorry if you found it confusing. Trying to cater for all tastes is clearly a challenge so we will use your feedback appropriately. Regards, David Preston

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Amazing restaurant with 5 star service...food was lovely but not the best I've ever had....best thing for me was the constantly changing view as it's a revolving restaurant on 33rd floor...beautiful day for it!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were very excited to go there for dinner as it is one of a kind. The food and the view were unbelievable, no doubt about it. However I wouldn't call it 5 star service. I had to say it was busy but there is no need to be rude. It might have been because our waitress had a bad day. But she was not very nice. She seemed to be at every table looking after guests but us. When she did come to our table she started off as saying "sorry mate" which isn't very 5 starish. It was my father in law's birthday so they gave him a bite size cookie which was nice. Overall we did enjoy the food it was divine but I don't think I'd go there again simply because how much we paid didn't match the service we got.

David P, Owner at C Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear shotgun321, Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review your dinner here at C Restaurant last June. I would like to offer my sincere apologies that you did not receive the service that you expected. From your comments it was certainly not up to the standard that we hope to offer all diners. Regrettably it is a little late now to identify the member of staff you refer to but rest assured your feedback will be discussed with our Managers and floor staff in the hope that this does not recur. I am glad, at least, that you loved the food. Regards, David Preston

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a special voucher for this lunch. Main course and a drink. It was very nice although only 2 choices of food. It was very nice and the view outstanding. Not the first I have been there but took advantage of this offer.