“Pure Class”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Description: Multi award winning fine dining, special occasion Restaurant with a 3 Michelin star experienced chef.
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary at Friends. What a beautiful experience, the food and wine was amazing, my husband is still talking about the pork belly.
We were treated like VIPS by the friendly staff and felt very special all night.
The wine list is the best in Perth and the view of the river was really lovely. Highly recommend Friends Restaurant for anyone looking for a special dining experience.

1  Thank shellbell55

Reviewed 23 January 2013

Each year my wife and I celebrate our wedding anniversary over a dinner at Friends. Five years now and never dissappointed. A venue and atmosphere worth dressing up for, Expect a relaxed ambience, attention to detail and very good service, Parking is never a problem despite this being a location that offers excellent views of the Swan River. We have never had disspaointing meal at Friends but we do prefer their A la Carte menu as opposed to the "degustation" option.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

We travelled from Mandurah to Perth to dine at Friends Restaurant for a 30th. The entire staff were welcoming, friendly and attentive. Clyde was entertaining and ensured that everything at the table was to our liking. There was a massive wine list and the food was spectacular. I ordered the pork belly and it was amazing. It looked beautiful and tasted just as good as it looked. I also had the tart and everybody had food envy. It was fantastic - I highly recommend it. The chef even organised a small dessert with a candle for our birthday girl. Friends was well and truly worth the travel just for the food alone, the staff and their service made it memorable. Thank you Friends

1  Thank mandurahfoodie
Reviewed 15 January 2013

This restaurant is a cut above normal Perth standards. The wine list is extensive but there is something for every budget. The staff were fantastic in recommending a wine after I told them the style I was looking for. The wine was excellent. My wife was surprised at its relative low cost considering the quality. We had the 5 course degustation menu. The soup was a stand out but all courses of high quality. For a full restaurant the atmosphere was relaxed and the staff totally professional. We will certainly return.

1  Thank D and N
Reviewed 9 January 2013

This is wife and my third visit to friends and the quality of the food and wine and the service continues to be excellent.
We have found the owners and staff to be friendly and engaging.