“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Description: Multi award winning fine dining, special occasion Restaurant with a 3 Michelin star experienced chef.
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

I dine out a lot but have not tried Friends until tonight. The food and service were outstanding. My pork belly entre was to die for. Deserts were amazing. There is nothing more i could have asked for.

1  Thank Dominic B

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Can't see why it was sooo expensive. Yes, good food, service and location however the price was just too high to make it an enjoyable experience.
Coming from Sydney and used to expensive places, this Friends restaurant is more expensive by far that what you find in the best restaurants in Australia...
Hard to find any way when you get there, you see the restaurant but you struggle to get to it.
Not coming back.

1  Thank TrevelerFB2008
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I treated our mothers to a special Mothers Day lunch at Friends.
From the moment we arrived Clyde and Lesley and the staff at Friends treated us like royalty.
The menu was delicious especially the Wagu beef, and the wines that Clyde recommended were simply amazing!
The atmosphere was classy and I would highly recommend Friends Restaurant and we can't wait to return again.

Thank you for a unforgettable day!

1  Thank shellbell55
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner a couple of weeks ago & were treated to an excellent meal and service.
The value for money is what I would have expected, the meal was delicious and the wines delightful, picked on Clyde's recommendation, right down to the Pedro Ximenez sherry which we enjoyed with our coffee. Lucky we had a taxi booked to get home!
I would definitely recommend Friends Restaurant for that special dinner, when you don't want to break the bank. Next time we will look at one of the special meals with live musical entertainment.

2  Thank Jenny6102
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went there for mothers day lunch had the set menu which had a choice between a chicken terrine and tuna tatare both were very good for mains i had the wagu beef which was excellent my wife had the barramundi also very good
The service was excellent from Bevan and his staff a good old fashioned restaurant definitely worth a visit

1  Thank RobertMPerth