“Great food, service and setting”
Review of Uncle Gino's

Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, service and setting”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We visited uncle ginos last night for tea before going to the concert on the beach for the summersets festival. Scarborough was very busy and most restaurants couldnt fit myself and my partner in at 630pm. We walked up past the servo and found ginos. Great food, great price, friendly service, the restuarant had roller shutters that were open so you can see the beach. Nice and cool breeze coming through and was very relaxed inside. %120 satisfied and we will travel again from the hills just to go there for tea.

1 Thank paula j

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place, friendly staff”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I picked up a pizza to go on our recent trip to Scarborough. The pizza was very tasty, and while we waited, the staff was super friendly. Great casual place for a meal!

1 Thank Mit5354
Melbourne, Australia
“Very average pizzas, orders all wrong”
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Ordered takeaway from here for the family and the pizzas were just ok. We ordered a plain ham and cheese fur the kids and it was unrecognisable. Shredded fan in base and covered in bent grilled cheese on top. Very odd. Ordered a Mexican minus mushrooms plus olives. No olives, full of mushrooms. Bases were way too thick and not very tasty. At $46 for 2 pizzas you can do much better.

Wollongong, Australia
“Great little pizza place”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Uncle. Gino's was the perfect little restaurant for our party of 6. The chilli mussels were to die for and I highly recommend them to everyone who loves seafood. The pizzas were full of flavour and well priced for the size and the service we received was second to none. I highly recommend this little restaurant to anyone travelling to Scarborough.

• Visited October 2013
Wollongong, NSW
“Yummy food in a home style setting.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We found restaurant prices at Scarborough to be more expensive than here in NSW. This restaurant was just down the road from our accommodation and after looking on line at the prices we decided to try it. It was a typical pizza/pasta restaurant menu but with lots of choice. My husband and I shared a Mexican pizza and a pasta dish and both were delicious. My 11 year old daughter loved the lasagna and she is sometimes fussy. One of our party needed gluten-free food and they were able to cater for them also. All of the meals were very good value. Staff were friendly and it is obviously a very popular and well liked restaurant as it was quite crowded considering it was a Tuesday night. I would recommend it to anyone living or staying in the area who like their Italian food.

Visited August 2013