“Very BAD customer service from lady (co-owner?); won't be returning.”
Review of Perugino's

Perugino's
Ranked #124 of 1,463 Restaurants in Perth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

To be fair, the food was good. But the customer service from the lady co-owner was VERY VERY BAD! The other staff and waiters were okay, but this lady co-owner was very bad.

She was very rude to my wife, and I told her this in a polite manner as a feedback as I was paying (on my way out) - and she said "The customer is NOT always right!" and finally she showed me the door and said, "Piss OFF!!" (after I asked "Are you the owner?").

I was too perplexed to be angry. It was hilarious! We won't be returning. Definitely.

This is an honest opinion.

It was the worst possible customer service in my lifetime! No wonder it was quiet on a Friday night!

6  Thank tsuseno

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I had 12 business friends for a Friday lunch. Well it went into the dinner service. Why??? Not only great friends but the service was spot on and we had food on tap!
The food kept coming all afternoon and finish with a cheese and dessert trolley.
I don't think you could find a restaurant in Perth with such a large range of quality wines available.
My suggestion is when you get to the table get settled and let the staff select your food and wines for you!!
You will not be disappointed.
Enjoy

Reviewed 6 July 2014

At last a restaurant in Perth that provides excellent almost silver service, service with excellent food. A birthday lunch for myself and daughter that was absolutely wonderful. The fixed price menu at lunch is of a la carte standard and the food was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank civiljohn
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I booked here with some trepidation after seeing some of the reviews on here..but how wrong peoples expectations can be. This is a full on family run authentic Italian restaurant for those who appreciate character, authentic food well done and well served. It is one of the best Italian meals I have ever had anywhere, amazing that it should be in Perth..BUT..as I say in the title don't book here if your idea of Italian is Pizza or Pasta..and above all engage with the staff..you'll enjoy it

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We dined at Perugino's with friends, as we regularly do. All up quite a good experience, very attentive service, food well prepared and presented and a good wine selection.