The staff here are as friendly and helpful as can be. We asked for an early check-in and as there were no regular rooms available, we were given an upgrade to an executive room, which was comfortable, quiet and lovely. Continental breakfast is included. The hotel is very centrally located and you can walk everywhere. I would recommend this hotel and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1912, The year of the Titanic, was when the lobby and entrance of the Auckland City Hotel - Hobson St was originally erected. The hotel has retained the character and charm of its past enhanced with a new building housing 138 rooms with contemporary decor and modern conveniences. The Auckland City Hotel is ideally located at 157 Hobson Street - in the heart of Auckland's entertainment and business district with easy access to motorways. Only five minute's walk to the Sky Tower, Aotea Square, Civic Theatre and Queen Street, the Auckland City Hotel offers convenient, environmentally friendly accommodation for business and leisure travelers alike. Enjoy a meal at hotel Cafe & Restaurant, renew with a read of the Word for Today in our rooms or relax with a workout at our offsite gym and swimming pool, the Auckland City Hotel is called to serve more than just your accommodation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Auckland City Hotel-Hobson St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland City Hotel-Hobson St Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland City Hotel-Hobson St New Zealand