“Wow, that was relaxing!”
Review of Tonic Day Spa - MOVED

Tonic Day Spa
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Wow, that was relaxing!”
Reviewed 18 April 2008

We had just arrived in New Zealand and suffering from horrible jet lag so we decided to visit a local spa. We found Tonic on the internet and it kind of looked nice, so we went to ask for prices and treatments.

We decided on a full massage, which takes about one hour plus I asked for a deluxe spa pedicure. Both treatments were great, very relaxing, very professional and the beauty technicians never seemed to be on a rush to finish the treatment.

Also, the spa is very beautiful, who would think that behind a garden centre you can find a peaceful corner with a little garden! That night we slept like logs, goodbye jet-lag!!

Last but not least, we had late breakfast at the cafe at the Palmers garden centre. My Spanish breakfast didn't look very Spanish, but it was yummy anyway!

1 Thank The_Horror

Wellington
“My favourite relaxing experience in Auckland”
Reviewed 18 April 2008

Hi

In March I had a friend's wedding and made an appointment at Tonic for a balancing facial and massage. For an hour and half I relaxed in the tranquil setting away from the busy Great North Road (you can't hear the road noise) and let Kim do her thing. The price is available on the website, so I knew what I was paying for.

Highly recommend Tonic for professional and friendly service.