Off Broadway Motel
Parnell Pines Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$70
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$230
US$170
  • Pool
VR Auckland City(Auckland Central)
US$103
US$84
  • Breakfast included
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$170
US$146
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Tudor Court Motor Lodge(Auckland Central)
US$92
US$83
US$115
US$108
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$190
US$161
US$172
US$140
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Shakespeare Tavern & Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$90
US$77
  • Restaurant
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$54
US$52
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnewmarket shopssouthern motorwaysingle bedgreat locationrooms are spacioussecure parkingshort strollwater pressurefree wifieasy walking distancesmall roomone night stayauckland cbdaccommodationnoisefacilitiesconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We stayed for two weeks at this excellent motel in New market while on a holiday to New Zealand. Great friendly service with all the facilities for a unforgettable stay with your family. Big family rooms were spotlessly clean and well maintained with a mini bar, microwave and other essentials for a comfortable stay. Our host Germaine looked into all our needs and went the extra yard to make our holiday a memorable one.

Rohan De Silva

Room Tip: Check the family rooms in the second floor
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Rohan D
Reviewed 3 November 2012

We stayed for 2 nights. Arrived to a friendly receptionist and a complimentary upgrade to a big room on the top floor. Neat and clean, and well maintained apart from some water damage to the ceiling in the bathroom. Excellent shower and the bed was really comfortable. We chose this motel for location. A bit of traffic noise during the night but not too bad considering its on Alpers Ave. Noisy fridge didn't help either but apart from that it was a good deal.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lazzaNP
Reviewed 16 March 2012

We stayed here just for one night, while attending a wedding reception very close by at Highwic House. Our room was a decent size, spotlessly clean and we had a nice comfy bed. We were on the second floor found it very quiet. The shower was powerful and the room and bathroom had everything we needed, including a microwave and, amazingly, a foot spa, which we didn't have time to use! The staff were friendly and helpful and the location was perfect - just a short stroll from shops and cafes on Broadway, Newmarket. We thought this motel was excellent value for money and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We asked for a "quiet room" when we booked on line, and that's certainly what we got. Room 14. It was a little dark because of the barriers on the external corridor to the rooms, but that wasn't a problem for us.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlienKiwis
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I stayed at the Off Broadway for 5 nights in a large studio by myself. The accommodation was fine, although I felt it was far from 4 star.

Although I expected traffic noise, I did not expect to hear the people talking and their tv on in the next rooms. I was also aware of the person above me walking around their apartment, unfortunately this person was an insomniac and I was awoken hourly from 0200 most nights. I also had a small fridge in the room which was particularly noisy clunking on and off all night.

The bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean, although there was a overpowering cleaning product smell every evening I came home along with exterior windows open, making me feel there may have been a sewage problem.
One of the reasons I chose this accommodation over others in the area (and there are a few options) was their claim to having gym facilities. These facilities were far from adequate, it was a small dark room with equipment that did not work at all. I ended up taking strolls around the city.
There is no restaurant and breakfast is overpriced.
Good location close to Newmarket.
I was staying by myself so $157 a night was expensive but as the room slept 3 it could be good value for groups.
Reception staff were friendly.

Room Tip: Do not stay in room 11!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Marewa
Reviewed 12 January 2012

My wife and I stayed for three days at the Off Broadway motel. It is conviniently situated in a central new market area close to the shops and restaurents. The rooms were large and clean and the managment was friendly, hospitable, and looked after us very well. We had a viriety of choices for breakfast with adequate portions. Would recommend this motel as value for money stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple