I stayed on and off here for 3 months basically due to its location which is a 2 minute walk to Queen Street and its value for money as you will be hard pushed to find anywhere else that offers the same facilities for the price.
The staff are friendly enough and will try to help to the best of their abilities.
I will have to say though the building is showing its age and is desperate need of renovation and the cleaning of the rooms is abysmal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Travellers is designed with the budget traveller in mind. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Auckland that is handy to all the excitement of the CBD, come and stay with us.We provide safe, cheap and conveniently located hostel accommodation for the budget conscious traveller who wants to be close to public transport, the Vector Arena and downtown Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your City Travellers Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Travellers Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- City Travellers Auckland New Zealand