I intended to stay in this place for three days but I moved out just after one night. The room itself was tolerable, two beds, clean bedding, but it was overlooking busy and noisy street. Moreover, all the wall in the hotel were paper-thin so I could hear all neighbours very clearly all night. The most horrible were communal spaces - dark kitchen and very ugly bathrooms. After spending there one night I decided to move out and stayed in YHA instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Travellers is designed with the budget traveller in mind. If you’re looking for affordable accommodation in the centre of Auckland that is handy to all the excitement of the CBD, come and stay with us.We provide safe, cheap and conveniently located hostel accommodation for the budget conscious traveller who wants to be close to public transport, the Vector Arena and downtown Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your City Travellers Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Travellers Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- City Travellers Auckland New Zealand