Family of four stayed in a 2 bedroom apt on the 8th floor. Near Vector Arena with a convenient Countdown supermarket and tasty pizzeria around the corner. Car parking provided behind the hotel for $18 a day. Affordable Daddy's Kitchen Hong Kong restaurant located half a block away and the famous Britomart shopping district only another 2 blocks away near the wharf. Apartment was spacious and immaculate with a dishwasher, stove, and useful washing machine and dryer in the bathroom. Nice view of the street from the balcony. Wifi was good but ensure you select the weekly package instead of the daily option for longer stays or you will be charged for each login and your password will need to be reset. Didn't realise the buffet was discounted with the room or would have tried it one morning. The housekeeping staff were very attentive and even fixed a leaky shower house within the first hour of checking in. The chambermaids in the corridors were always friendly and happy to replenish toiletries and towels. For a 6 day stay, you will only get a mini room service on the 3rd day which means the bathroom will be cleaned but everything else (including beds) remain untouched. The front desk staff can be hit or miss. Some are a bit curt but the best is definitely Harley who secured us an early check in! We we glad he was also attending to the front desk when we checked out. Thanks for always being polite and affable, Harley!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand