Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart(Auckland Central)
Arena Hotel(Auckland Central)
  • Bar/Lounge
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Room Service
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Grand Mercure Auckland(Auckland Central)
  • Room Service
Hotel Grand Windsor(Auckland Central)
  • Free Internet
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)
1,773 results
All reviewsvector arenabedroom apartmentbeach roadgreat locationcountdown supermarketwashing machinelarge supermarketqueen streetmain bedroomwater frontcar parkgood sizegreat apartmentfull kitchenminute walkferry terminallaundry facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We came in on a Friday morning after 3 days in Welington followed by a 14 day cruise. The apartment hotel is only 700 m from the port and 1000 m from Queen Street, town and you only have to walk about 50 yards to the local bus stop that runs up and down the City about every 10 minutes and takes you all the way around the city and its main attractions. If you like Asian food you are in the heart of an raea with a lot of well priced restaurants. Now for the hotel. we got to the hotel about 10:30. . We had a lrage 1 bedroom hotel suite apartment reserved so we got our room immediately. It was like heaven on earth. The hotel is only 3-4 years old I was told so it was like brand new. The place is super quiet. As a matter of fact, it was so quiet it was like being in a cabin in the middle of Montana. No offense. It was not a room, but rather an apartment with separate living, bedroom, bathroom, laundry,kitchen area, tons of storage and most of all, a washer and dryer. It had everything to do was, cook, etc. etc. Just fantastic. Bed was great and none of those cheap pillows either. If you want a view though, we had none, but then if you want to see the city, go out and look. Brekfast was very nice!!! WIFI very quickThe staff was super friendly and helpful in every manner and they even set up the shuttle to take us to the airport at the end of our stay. If you want a 5-star room at a 3-star price, stay here. I know I would not even look for another place to stay if I come back to Auckland

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2014

nice clean and spacious 2 bedroom 1 bbathroom furnished apartment accommodation near a park.Great location near the Auckland centrsl railwaystation and a lrage surermarket 24/7 shoppng centre. Excellent value for money for family stay.Good value breakfast for the family.Very modern and secured accommodation in a great Auckland city location

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bodus2014
WaldorfApartments, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Bodus2014,

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and also enjoyed our breakfast selection. Stadium Waldorf does have an enviable location; we are perfectly located within Auckland Central and a stone’s throw from most attractions

I do hope that you enjoyed your vacation and look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

The reservations staff were helpful but I found some of the staff at the property not that interested in being that helpful with one notable exception.
The property is about a 10 minute walk to the CBD.
Parking is in a separate building to the Hotel which in my view is a downside to the property in my view.
Checking in was a bit of a challenge because we were unable to park outside the hotel on the main road.
I had to double park race into reception and they advised me to park in the nearby Parking building nearby and bring our bags into reception.
The bathroom was good and the room was quiet.
We knew that the room wasn't serviced daily.
The nearby Supermarket was a bonus.
The Wi Fi signal wasn't the strongest and it wasn't that cheap from memory .
What we did was catch the Link Bus outside the Hotel which has free Wi Fi or go up to the Public Library for more free Wi Fi.
I visit Auckland 4 times a year and have stayed at Rydges which was good and at Takapuna Oaks Apartments which was exceptionally good.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor not on the main Road side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank 528956John_C

Dear 528956John_C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Stadium Waldorf Apartments Hotel - we love receiving feedback from our guests about their time spent with us.

Here at The Stadium Waldorf each and every staff member strives to provide our guests with an exceptional hospitality experience I was disappointed to read that all our staff did not you’re your expectations and that you had a few problems with finding parking area.
I do hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future - please get in touch with me directly, so that I can arrange your reservations for you.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

After our stay I decided to put a review on Trip Advisor. we have thoroughly enjoyed this stay. and therefore do not mind writing a review.
Service from .reception, housekeeping and in the the breakfast restaurant was attentive, professional and friendly throughout our several days stay over Christmas. The pool in the near by Waldorf is good and the asme can be said about the professional Gym.Our apartment was quite spacious and fully equipped . Our room with its kitchen & laundry was very good indeed.We like the breakfast option and found the local both central and secured within the Auckland area. Very good value for this size and quality of hotel suites!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wally0000

Dear Wally0000,

Thank you for review on The Waldorf Stadium apartments Hotel.

I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and also enjoyed our breakfast selection. We do have an enviable location and I am sure you took full advantage of it. It would certainly be our pleasure to have you stay with us again on your future travels to Auckland

Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stayed in a three bedroom apartment for 2 nights with 5 adults. The bedrooms are small, despite being advertised as 'spacious'. The third bedroom is really a closet with only a bed, no storage facilities and no window. The living room area is quite OK, however. When we arrived a chicken had been left in the refrigerator and underpants in the bedroom by the previous occupants. The location is quite good, although the street traffic is noisy. The reception staff were pleasant. The breakfast was acceptable. Disposable of rubbish is a problem with no servicing before three days.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ross W

Dear Ross W,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Waldorf Stadium apartments Hotel on Trip advisor.

I was disappointed to read that you had a less than enjoyable stay. I have used your feedback as a training tool with housekeeping team, and ensured that all department managers have been given your feedback as well. This is definitely not our usual service standard, and I do apologize again for your experiences.

I do hope that you will come back and stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - please get in touch with me directly, so that I can arrange your reservations for you so we can give you a true Waldorf experience.