This was our 5th visit to Auckland and first time at the Waldorf Stadium. We had a two bedroom Apt for 4 people, for 19 nights and used the hassle free car parking facilities close by. Best location to-date for us. On arrival, first impression was a bit disappointing as the apt looked smaller than the photos on the web site. (Photos were obviously taken by a wide angle lens!). The second bedroom was a little small with no outside window in it. This was not a major issue. We did not take breakfast in the hotel as the dining room looked a bit jaded. Staff excellent and the Apt very clean. We would use it again for its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand