My employer put me up here for 5 nights while I worked in Auckland. It's very modern and comfortable but for the cost you can do a lot better in Auckland. Good points: it's very central, the staff are very friendly and attentive, each apartment has a full laundry and a well equipped kitchen, the furnishings are top of the line and very new and the whole complex is very safe and secure. The "not so good points" ; if you are arriving by car the hotel car parking is very difficult to find (and you cannot park out front of the hotel unless you are extremely lucky to find a vacant metered space), once in the parking building it's still a long and awkward walk down then across to reception, no light over the vanity so women will find it difficult to do their makeup, the noise at night is significant ( bars and cafés out the back and the sound bounces upward between the concrete buildings), my paid for late checkout to 1.30pm following my having to work until 4.30am on the last night was disturbed by a staff member waking me at 11.0am wanting to know if I still required a late checkout(???!). Guests should also be aware that this is an apartment complex and the rooms are not serviced daily. All said my stay was enjoyable (despite being in Auckland for work) but I think that for the amount my employer paid to have me stay there I feel that there are better options in Auckland Central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waldorf Stadium is the Waldorf Group's premiere apartment hotel in New Zealand. Situated in the heart of Auckland City, these luxury self contained apartments offer guests high quality accommodation close to all of the attractions Auckland City has to offer. Self cater in your spacious apartment, with a large 24hr Supermarket located across the road from Waldorf Stadium, or enjoy one of the many dining options Auckland City has to offer. Britomart, just 400m away is Auckland's newest entertainment precinct and is home to boutique and international fashion stores, and some of the best restaurants and bars the city has to offer. Vector Arena Auckland's 12,000 seat venue is a short stroll from Waldorf Stadium, as are the recently developed Waterfront areas, Queen Street and Auckland's Transport Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stadium Waldorf Apartments Auckland
- Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel Auckland, New Zealand