Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,110 results
All reviews beach road great location bedroom apartment countdown supermarket washing machine queen street car park good size nice breakfast minute walk ferry terminal central location free wifi easy walk street noise inner city auckland cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with two family groups and nice to have plenty of room in each apartment. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were clean and fresh.. new carpet nice to see. Countdown supermarket 50m away and plenty of eateries; as well as Spark Arena.. Would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2019

Dear Jetthings,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels. I'm delighted to read your review and glad you enjoyed a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels location and the customer service the staff offered.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 11 May 2019

This hotel was amazing. We got in real early in the morning from a very long flight and Malilda Kim let us check in early so we could shower and feel alive! lol. The apt was beautiful with plenty of room, clean and all we needed. There was another man there, I forget his name and I'm sorry, red/blonde hair and stocky, white guy who was also very pleasant to us. When we needed garbage bags, towels anything they were there for us. When we asked directions they were always there for us. It was my 60th birthday and Malilda brought me up cookies and a personalized card to the apt. These people went beyond the call of duty in customer service for us and I salute them. We were far away from home but yet made us feel part of New Zealand and the city of Auckland and made us feel at home so much that we fell in love with the country. I would recommend this hotel and Malilda to anyone wanting to visit this great country.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear RichardJ,

Thank you for sharing a review on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed your stay and the hospitality the team had to offer.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to both Matilda and Lee who would be very happy to hear your feedback.The team and I hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back should you be returning to Auckland.

Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

Pros: Good location; large room; great water pressure in the shower; had kitchen, washer and dryer; inexpensive.
Cons : Absolutely terrible Wi-Fi; Aircon didn't work properly; TV reception non existant; housekeeping not done on our last night (was a normal business day).

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank t1naaa

Dear t1naaa,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am very sorry that you were disappointed with your recent stay with us. Your feedback is highly valued and will be used constructively to maintain and improve, where necessary, our standards of service and facilities. Our aim is to always ensure our guests receive a memorable stay and I do apologize.

On a more positive note, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the large clean rooms.

Reviewed 19 April 2019

Our two bedroom apartment for 2 nights was adequate. The rooms are dated, and quite dark, but spacious. As we were only staying for two nights we were told on check in that our room wouldn't be serviced and if we needed more towels etc to come to reception.
Having to go to reception to get more toilet roll was an oversight by housekeeping that could have been avoided, and was just a bit annoying. We purchased the breakfast for the next morning at 14.99NZD pp. This as diabolical, cereal and toast and cold hard boiled eggs - do not bother - the cafe around the corner does fantastic coffee and a delicious hot food for $10. For a night or 2 the Waldorf is OK, it's clean and the staff friendly but I won't be rushing back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2019

DearHotmagnus,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

I am very sorry that you were disappointed with our continental breakfast and the Wi-Fi your feedback is highly valued and will be used constructively to maintain and improve, where necessary, our standards of service and facilities. Our aim is to always ensure our guests receive a memorable stay and I do apologize.

On a more positive note, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the large clean rooms and the customer service.

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

We took the 1 bedroom apartment and there’s full amenities. There’s a living room, 1 room with double bed and a small room with single bed. There are full kitchen facilities too! Washer and dryer in the bathroom too. Only thing is the car park is a little hard to find as they are using the arena car park instead. Arena car park is right behind the apartment so you have to walk a little after you park. And parking is NZ$30 per night (multiple entries in a day though). The apartment is within walking distance to countdown supermarket and some eateries. You can walk to the ferry terminal too. And the staff who attended to us is super friendly and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Racier

Dear Racier,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels. I'm delighted to read your review and glad you enjoyed a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels location and facilities.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future should you be returning to the 'City of Sails'.