Handy location just off Queen Street. The 2 bedroom apartment we stayed in had everything that you need. The sofa was a bit weird as it was also a sofa bed and was incredibly low to the ground. There is a folder and a sheet of paper to order groceries should you need them for your stay, nice idea but as the property is run by Indians and as English isnt their first language the shopping list gave us a few laughs. "Variety 100g" ????
The room had just been serviced when we arrived and the young Indian man who serviced it was still in the hallway. He stank of B.O. and so did our apartment and the hallway.
I probably wouldnt stay there again, I cant put my finger on it but I just didnt feel comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand