We stayed here for one night 16th November, and we didn't feel welcomed at all.. the only guy that did make us feel good and who even made the effort of smiling at us asking if everything is ok was the one rostered early hours in the morning at the reception desk. Like really, a guy working a nightshit till early morning was the only one that made us feel welcomed than the people working day. And guest all out by 10pm? We did know about this on the contract but how rude when one of our guest was getting ready to leave, the damn security kept hassling for him to leave just when they were walking out. Very unpleasant. No heart at all. And the breakfast? So I rang reception just to ask what time would breakfast arrive, and they said it was already served? And this is us checking in at 2pm and me calling for the time at 6am? Apparently they said we had missed as it was served in the evening? I couldn't believe it. They apologised and said they will send it again at 7.30am, like as if this is not the time for breakfast, but anyways, we were fine, ok and what do you know? They threw everything into a box: a little juice box, a muffin that tasted like it had been sitting around for months, a banana & yogurt. Poor quality of breakfast, customer service & the room. Pictures do lie. We asked to view before paying the room and they said we couldn't. They said full kitchen, 2 bathroom with a nice view to the city, so paid and checked into a damn small apartment, small kitchen, 1 bathroom & our view facing the cement side of the other rooms. Never again am I coming here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand