I stayed with family members (2 of my daughters and my older sister). We stayed on the top floor in a two bedroom apartment. Very tidy. The view was pretty cool. Except that it was a view of other high buildings. I used my Airpoints to stay here, so I am not 100% sure if it was value for money. Was a huge surprise that they supplied breakfast (small carton of fruit juice; muesli bar; fruit muffin; punnet of yoghurt; fresh banana). WIFI was included in the price. Had to pay for the parking. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. You have everything you need - microwave, stove top, dish washer, washing machine, dryer, 2 tv's - one in the lounge and one in the main room, fridge and a freezer, stereo (CD and radio), toaster, pots, pans, bowls, plates etc), you could easily live there for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand