I was a little nervous about staying here after reading some pretty bad reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. We had booked a two bed/two bath - and we were "upgraded" to a 2bed/1 bath connecting to a studio suite. Which wasnt a bad tring at all.
The rooms were clean, and we had a nice big balcony. I didnt notice any air conditioning though, so I imagine it would get very hot in the summer, and because it is in the middle of town, it could get noisy.
The breakfast provided was fine - cereal, bread, juice etc. Somebody had mentioned in a review there were only two satchets of coffee, so we came prepared with our jar from home. Not a big deal.
It cost us $15 for a parking space under the building - and its a very tight parking garage! But it was great to have the car secure, so well worth it.
I enjoyed staying there, it was very functional and close to the centre of town. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether travelling to Auckland for business or pleasure, Bianco off Queen serviced apartments offer the perfect location for your stay. Superbly positioned within minutes of Auckland ’s business, retail and entertainment districts. This is a serviced apartment hotel that will exceed expectation.All of Bianco off Queen’s spacious studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments feature fully equipped kitchens, washing machines & dryers and large balconies. Limited onsite car parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bianco off Queen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bianco Off Queen Hotel Auckland Central
- Bianco Off Queen Auckland, New Zealand