“Realxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuan Spa

Chuan Spa
Ranked #4 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Auckland
More attraction details
Owner description: Chuan Spa at The Langham Auckland offers a truly luxurious and rejuvenating spa experience that embraces the holistic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Chuan Spa's exclusive treatment facilities include:*A luxurious range of beauty and spa treatments using leading skin and bodycare products from Natura Bisse, Thalgo, NZ Spa and our signature Chuan Spa range* Lavish treatment rooms including a dual treatment room for couples* Consultations with a trained Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practitioner* TCM treatments including cupping and moxibustion and acupuncture* Herbal steam rooms, saunas, jacuzzi, snail showers and ice experience* Heated outdoor pool* Complimentary valet parking, and full access to the Chuan Health Club facilities
Stratford upon Avon, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Realxing”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

very relaxing, very professional, clean and wonderfull jacuzzi after, its one of my favourite places to go in Auckland.
Well worth a visit or six

Visited May 2012

Idaho
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Amazing massage and experience”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My wife and I were treated to a couples massage here as a wedding gift during our honeymoon stay in Auckland. This was by far the best massage and spa experience either of us had ever had! We felt relaxed and at peace from the moment we walked in. The staff was kind, courteous, and professional. We were never rushed at any point during our appointment. When we first arrived and checked in, we were seated in a nice waiting area and provided with very nice hot tea while we filled out the paperwork and questionairre. The massage was so amazing that both of us were falling asleep even though it was a deep tissue massage. Afterwards, they took us to a post-treatment relaxation area where we were treated to more tea and some nuts/fruit to nibble on while we "recovered". It was just an awesome total experience. The spa also has a pool/hot tub, wet and dry saunas, and some pretty awesome showers, which can all be used by guests of the Langham hotel as well.

Visited October 2012
Auckland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Lovely place to relax with mates, have a swim and spa and then go for a great totally self indulgent massage. Very professional set up.

Visited September 2011
Auckland Region, New Zealand
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bliss!”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I love this spa. I ask for gift vouchers from my family to ensure I can visit as often as possible. The ambience is warm, and oh so chic. The treatments are fantastic. Massages are wonderful and I had my best facial ever at Chuan Spa. I love the post treatment relaxation area. Staff never hurry you along and you feel totally pampered when you leave.

Visited November 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Relaxtion heaven”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

The most thoroughly relaxing spa I have ever experienced.

1 Thank Taraleigh01