“Awesome history and story-telling in a beautiful city.”

Auckland Ghost Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$46.21*
and up
Auckland City Ghost Tour
Ranked #41 of 165 Tours in Auckland
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn The Authentic Stories Of The Macabre And Bizarre ,As You Are Led By Your Ghost Walker On A Lantern-Lit Walking Tour Around The Most Historic Streets In Auckland City."Come Along ....If You Dare "
Omaha, NE
“Awesome history and story-telling in a beautiful city.”
Reviewed 11 April 2010

We loved the Ghost Tour. Tony, our guide, was friendly and knowledgable. He knows the area and its history incredibly well. Whether you believe in ghosts or not, there is a lot to be learned and a lot of fun to be had on this tour. We even learned some great local places to eats. Well worth the time and money.

Westchester County, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun tour of Auckland!”
Reviewed 27 March 2010

My husband and I signed up for this tour when we got to Auckland on our honeymoon in April 2009. We were only in town for a few days. This was a wonderfully creepy look at some Auckland history at night in areas we never would have (and probably should not have) ventured to alone. We ended up being the only 2 on the tour that night and Anthony was a wonderful and gracious host! His storytelling abilities were excellent. We ended up having a few drinks at a local bar at the end of the night with him and my husband and I ended up staying there for dinner. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!

Melbourne
“Interesting and fun”
Reviewed 13 March 2010

I found the Auckland Ghost Tours to be a fun and enjoyable night. It wasn't exactly full of ghosts or spooky things, rather it was a very interesting historical account of the beautiful city of Auckland and deaths and violence that occurred here over the years. Highly recommended.

Savannah, GA
“Kiwis Can't Fly”
Reviewed 2 March 2010

This tour is great for anyone new to Auckland. Not only does Anthony do a great job portraying the spooky and mysterious - which I won't ruin - he also ties in the culture and past of the city, and recommends little places along the way that would otherwise likely be undiscovered during your trip.

-Ray and Missi from the USA

Brisbane
“Something you couldn't read about in a brochure.”
Reviewed 27 February 2010

Guide was very informative, and knowledgeable about the city of Auckland. Gave an experience that I could only assume that could be given by a true local.
It was a nice trek through the city, in areas I would not have thought to look at, but enjoyed seeing. Got to know Auckland better through this tour.
The guide was not only funny but friendly to all guests on the tour!
Would definitely reccomend!