My husband and I went over to NZ for the rugby world cup. Even though the rest of Auckland (that hadn't already been booked solid) doubled or tripled the price of their accommodation, Latitude 37 had a reasonable price that remained unchanged all-year round.
We booked a studio, the website describes it as being a measly 42m^2 but upon arrival we discovered that it was a lot more spacious than expected. The apartment was fitted with all the necessities: hair dryer, washer/dryer, new LCD telly etc, and a big old couch that could seat a family. The free carpark was also a plus.
A word of warning. If you come to this place under the impression that it is a hotel, you will be disappointed. This calls for a little extra responsibility when it comes to losing your keys, changing sheets and all the other 'expected' hotel services. Some things you must be prepared to do yourself. In my opinion, for the price and the quality of the accommodation, it's entirely worth it.
Notify reception if you plan to check in after 3pm, they'll give you the safe combination where you'll find all the keys and documents you need. Otherwise, it's also good to have a cellphone on you to contact the building manager (who is extremely friendly and helpful).
Overall, I enjoyed my experience here and would definitely stay again next time I'm in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the pristine 'Viaduct' with sea views of the marina, Latitude 37 Accommodation is well known for its seaside location, excellent service from staff, who are passionate about their job, and providing excellent results to all their customers. Providing high quality standards in service, meeting needs and expectations of guests. We have many return customers, and remain at 90% occupancy month to month. If you are looking for somewhere special to stay, with people who really care about delivering the best outcome for your accommodation needs, then look no further the staff at Latitude 37 Accommodation are at your service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Hotel Auckland Central
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Auckland, New Zealand