The first thing that struck me when checking into Latitude 37 was how impeccably clean and well organized it was. The kitchen came with a complete set of cooking utensils, pots, baking dishes, tea kettle, toaster, and place setting for six (including wine glasses), a microwave, four-burner range, oven, fridge, freezer, two-drawer dishwasher and washer/dryer that all worked with ease. Even an iron and vacuum. Housekeeping is fantastic and pays a lot of attention to detail!
The location is amazing! You’re two blocks from the Viaduct activity without being immersed in it. There are great restaurants at the Viaduct and Ferry Building - Euro, Soul, Mecca for breakfast, Botswana Butchery, and many, many more. Westfield Shopping Center, with a pharmacy, electronics store, and Warehouse (Kmart equivalent) are within 10 minutes walk. There are two supermarkets within 20 minutes walk in either direction; Queen St. is 10 minutes, and Aotea Square about 20 minutes walk. Garage parking is available.
This split-level unit’s arrangement (2H East) is perfect for an executive on long-term visit to the NZ branch office or a Do-It-Yourself family of four or five on extended holiday. The third bedroom makes a great home office with bookshelves and desk. When you don’t need the services of a hotel front desk on an extended stay, the western-style accommodations at Latitude 37 are a great way to go. And when you do need front desk service, it's available between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm, M to F.
The 3 bedroom, 2 bath, split-level unit was fairly quiet, very spacious and airy with tons of closets and storage space. Overall my experience was very good and I will definitely stay here when I come to Auckland again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the pristine 'Viaduct' with sea views of the marina, Latitude 37 Accommodation is well known for its seaside location, excellent service from staff, who are passionate about their job, and providing excellent results to all their customers. Providing high quality standards in service, meeting needs and expectations of guests. We have many return customers, and remain at 90% occupancy month to month. If you are looking for somewhere special to stay, with people who really care about delivering the best outcome for your accommodation needs, then look no further the staff at Latitude 37 Accommodation are at your service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Hotel Auckland Central
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Auckland, New Zealand