“Check your start and finish times”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Auckland is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand’s biggest city. Located on the ground floor of SKYCITY Grand Hotel, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Wellington, Melbourne and Bali.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Excellent massages, but I've visited many times and always find they don't give you your full time for your treatment. My last visit was the worst. I booked a 45 min treatment; went in late and was back at the counter to pay before the 45 mins from my official start time. I only ended up with 30 mins. They did return 30 mins of my voucher, but because this is a regular occurrence (usually 5 mins lost at the start and end) it didn't mean much. I often get gifted vouchers from here from friends or I wouldn't keep returning. Treatments are great but always check the time.

1  Thank Sonia P
eastdayspa, Director of Spa Operations at East Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Hello Sonia

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear about your inconsistent service. It is normal procedure for our clients to get full massage time, 45minutes means 45mins on the treatment table.
I am sorry about your disappointing service, it does not sound like our usual high service standards, I'd like to look into this situation as it will help us improve our services. I would like to send you a message so we may rectify this and follow up.

Thank you again for helping to bring this to our attention.

Namaste.
Suyin Ginn.

Suyin.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

If you have the oportunity to go to the spa, do not miss it. Can be a bit expensive, but the massages are realy good.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

East day spa is such a good place to chill and unwind with a mad massage. The service and staff are so welcoming and knowledgeable as well as good at massage. U just want to keep coming back. Also not a bad place for celeb spotting.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We are staying in the hotel that houses the spa and noticed the menu of services in our room. We booked a couple's 2 hour package and were not disappointed. The spa is modern and clean, the staff professional and friendly, and the experience definitely worth the splurge. This was a great way to get all the kinks and knots out after traveling as far as we have.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

First day in Auckland...so after MY long journey from the states I decided to opt for the "Winter Journey Special Package".............WOW....I even added the East Signature Salt Scrub. Three blissful hours later I walked out feeling like new.

Ask for Wayan........BEST THERAPIST EVER!!! I have had many treatments all over, but this sweet and talented lady from Bali has now officially spoiled me for life. Thank you!

1  Thank Karen Ann D