“Good food and service”
Review of Agents & Merchants

Agents & Merchants
Ranked #1,128 of 2,403 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: After-hours
Description: I LOVE this place. My boyfriend and i were in NZ just last week on a nice 6 day holiday visiting friends. We had the first night in Auckland before heading off to see the island. We landed about 6, got to the hotel about 8 and didnt head off for dinner til 9. We were stoked to find somewhere still open - on a thursday night, serving food. Then the night just got better. I honestly couldnt speak highly enough of this place. I seriously wish i owned it.... the owner has done WELL. That's all! Thanks :)
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We had a lovely lunch outside, I had a tuna salad which was good and we had fries for the table. Service was good. We found the establishment a bit difficult to find but got there in the end, it is up an alleyway in the CBD. I would recommend going to A & M.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

A & M is a great place to go. We had my daughter's 21st birthday dinner here. We ordered every Tapas on the menu and then went back for 2nds. We had a waitress the night we went there who made us feel as though we were a bit of a chore but it didn't taint the evening one bit...actually was quite funny really :) We have been back since and it was every bit as good, this time we had ana amzing waiter, he was very informative in regards to wine and really made our evening memorable. We would definitely go back

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We were on the search for a cool place to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat with friends after a show at Vector Arena - and we found it! Super cool atmostphere with awesome end of lane venue with outside fireplace and plenty of heaters to quell that cool spring wind Inside was an 'uber' designed bar and restaurant with a great atmostphere. Although the tapas menu wasn't huge it was well rounded with all options for vegetarians etc. We were really pleased with our choices and the deserts were delicious - better than The Grill at 3 times the price! Extensive wine list to choose from too. We were really excited to have found a great place to meet with friends - with just the right mix of food, drink and character.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

My partner and I has a superb tapas evenign at A&M.

The venue is sleek and sophisticated. The tapas menu is original and the food and service were sublime.

The atmosphere is fantastic and this is one of the great Britomart places to be seen!

The Maitre D was fantastic and radiant and her wine recommendation complimented the meal superbly.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

When this place opened it was tops. Not cheap but the food was interesting and very well done. Service was average but it had a great feel. My how things have changed. Food has gone down hill a lot and while we dropped in for a drink recently so as to avoid disappointment they trumped us by ignoring us at the bar for 10 minutes at which point we left.