“Favourite New Zealand memory!!”

AWOL Canyoning Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Rainforest canyoning tours in two canyons 45 minutes drive from Auckland. The Piha Canyon - Full day, half day and night canyon options.The Blue Canyon - Full day adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Wellington, New Zealand
“Favourite New Zealand memory!!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

AWOL is awesome!! I had such a fun time and an authentic New Zealand adventure! It definitely did not feel commercialized or touristy--more like spending a day with family and I felt completely safe the whole time. It is absolutely thrilling to repel down waterfalls, slide through rocks and take in the fantastic views--life dreams fulfilled! I have been in New Zealand for five months and this was absolutely one of my top three favourite days. Don't think twice, just go!

Visited June 2014

Amsterdam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Why you came to NZ!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I honestly had such an awesome day!! Definitely one of the best activities I have done while I was in NZ
Climbing, jumping, abseiling, swimming, AWOL canyoning got it all! =D

If you wanna have some fun go canyoning with these guys!

Visited March 2014
Corlette, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do It - It's Awesome”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had one of the best times on my whole trip doing this tour. It took this tour whilst docked in Auckland off the Celebrity Solstice. It was a tour that Celebrity offered. It was definitely one of the best tours that they offered.

I was a bit nervous to start with but the guys were encouraging and really knew their stuff. Cam and his team were professional, fun and enthusiastic. It was also a great way to meet new people from all over the world. Thanks again guys for a great day - I can't wait to return some time soon.

Mandi

Visited April 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Piha with Javier”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Great day out, couldn't fault any part. Our instructor, Javier, was fab; interactive, safety conscious , had a sense of humour and informed us well on what to expect and what to do. The trip is well planned and is great value for money.
Go on, you know you want to!

Visited May 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Excellent fun in the Waterfalls”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent time on the night Canyon in Piha. Our guide, Cam, was great fun an very professional. He made the trip interesting as well as adventurous with his knowledge of the flora and forma. Highly recommended, thanks.

Visited April 2014