“Amazing sunset tour”

Auckland Sea Kayaks
More attraction details
Owner description: Auckland is one of the world’s most unique sea kayaking locations. It is a region of exceptional natural beauty, volcanic islands, sandy beaches and is abundant with wildlife. The sheltered waters of the Waitemata Harbour make it a sea kayaker’s paradise waiting to be discovered.
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Everyone should go do this tour. Nic is absolutely professional, well educated and knowledgeable about the area, and entertaining . Whole tour was well organized. When we got to the shore, we had muffins, tea/coffee, and fruit. Then hiked up Rangitoto and the lava caves and when we returned Nic grilled up some steak and good, homemade salad. You can't ask for a better your guide and if you ever visit Auckland make sure to put time aside to do this tour.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was horribly disappointed by another kayak tour operator when they took my money & failed to pick me up . I rang and spoke with Nic and he offered to take me free of charge ...wow...amazing generosity and we had a most excellent trip. Gorgeous surroundings and Nics professionalism made up for all the anxiety I went through with the operator. He even assisted in getting my money back so was more than super happy to settle up for the awesome gorgeous paddle. Thank you Auckland Sea Kayaks...will be recommending you to all my mates. Cheeeeers.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I can't stress enough that everyone should go do this tour. Nic is absolutely both professional and entertaining. The whole tour was extremely well organized. The sights were incredible. You can't really capture the moment on film so after you take a few shots you kinda let the experience more take over. When we got to the shore we had muffins, tea/coffee, and fruit. Great energy boost got the hike up and when we returned Nic grilled up some food. The best thing is Nic is very passionate about what he does and its well educated about the land and history of it. You can't get ask for a better your guide when you take part in things like this. If you ever visit Auckland make sure to put time aside to do this tour.

1  Thank Resfeber_Nick
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Tour Guide Nic offered free pick up from downtown Auckland, hassel free for us!

We were then gathered, briefed about the equipment (all provided), and let's jump into water!

Shiny water surface amazed us, not a too-long journey to Rangitoto Island. Delicious BBQ, muffin & Salad.

Hike up to Rangitoto Summit, took a bit of time. View was absolutely STUNNING. I don't think photos or videos could capture such moment.

Enjoyable paddle back at night allowing us to view the Auckland night harbour.

You don't hv to be experienced but to be honest you cannot be too weak as well.

Recommend to everyone, especially airline crew members, you cant find this elsewhere.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Awesome, friendly and knowledgeable guides, who ensured that we were well looked after, well fed and very happy with all aspects of the trip. The price is high but well worth it, with excellent equipment and food. Thoroughly recommend!