“I was blown away”

Mission Bay Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Come discover the exciting new sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding (or SUP)! As a Surfing NZ Approved SUP School, all of our lessons and tours are taught by our friendly International Surfing Association (ISA) qualified SUP instructors. Learn the basics in our Intro to SUP lesson, progress with the advanced courses, or tour the area while 'walking on water'. Stand Up Paddle Boards and Kayaks provide a peaceful, low impact way of experiencing this world class destination - the ideal platform to experience nature on nature's terms. 'Break Free' and get in touch with it all at Mission Bay!
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I had an awesome day here. I would rate in 20/10. They had really good equipment the guy who was running it was a world of knowledge and it was worth every cent of $65 for my 1 hour lession. If anyone is thinking of going here to try out this awesome sport then just do it

All reviews
"stand up paddle boarding"
in 4 reviews
in 8 reviews
"skills"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We booked just the one kayak much earlier than usual & were so impressed when Maruis arrived & was so obliging & helpful - it was a day to remember - thank you - Tansy Grant

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great service at a great location. We really enjoyed our canoe session which was aslo suitable for our kids aged 6 and 9. We hired one canoe for an hour and swopped over which worked really well.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My little girl was eager to try her first ever kayaking experience with her dad and what better way to do it with Mission Bay Water Sports.
Rebecca was very approachable, professional and helpful. She gave good and clear instructions of what to do and don't. Shortly after that she got them both onto the water and off they went!
Well an hour later my little girl was protesting when it was time to come back to the shore. She demanded to go further out to the seas so we promised her we will be back in the next two weeks to have another go. Perhaps paddle boarding too!
Well done Rebecca, we recommend anyone willing to give it a try to contact her.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 November 2013

As someone completely new to paddle boarding, my first time could not have been better. The customer service was fantastic, communication excellent and setting up a time was really easy. Once we got to the water, Marius took me through the fundamentals, explained safety procedures and was an excellent and friendly guide around the Bay. This is easily one of the best ways to see a new side of Auckland whilst having a whole lot of fun and having a bit of an adventure out on the water. I'd encourage everyone to give Rebecca and Marius a call and give paddle boarding a go. Awesome!

1  Thank TahliaNZ