Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$191
Hilton Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$264
US$242
  • Restaurant
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$110
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$105
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$118
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$89
Agoda.com
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$248
US$215
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$132
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$137
3,099 results
All reviewslava restaurantmarina view roomluxury roomviaduct harbourbeautiful hotelrain showerfloor to ceiling windowsnespresso machinewynyard quarterturn down serviceroom servicenew zealandrestaurants and barslarge bathroomvalet parkingbed was very comfortableferry terminal
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was over for a weekend to visit my girlfriend who is studying in Auckland so thought somewhere like the Sofitel would be nice for a break and it was. Stayed a Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and I think there was a 3 night deal (can't remember) but the price was sharp.

The room was plush, bed super comfy, view was out on the marina although I would have been ok with a view out the other side and enjoyed the tram trundling around. Sound and light proofing in the room was to a high standard and would easily allow you to sleep during the day if you wanted.

Excellent service, attentitive staff and the concierge desk was also on the ball and ready to help and anytimes. Used the valet parking and once they realised

Over the weekend the Sofitel had an air of relaxed effiency and we appreciated the 2pm check out on Monday.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I guess ask for a room on the Marina side, but I think any of the upper floors (it is a low rise building) would be ok.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

High standard hotel swimmingly comfortable beds
I found the location quite and central,
a couple of blocks away from centre of dockside resturants a vibrant area at night.
Staff where excellant and went out of there way to make you feel confortable as if you where a guest in the own home.
A truly 5 star hotel,though I was a little dissapointed that the bar closed early at night.
Though the resturant was still opened to around 10 o'clock pm,which is of a high standard.
Stayed for 4nights

Stayed: July 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We had a great stay, Staff were very attentive, maybe not quite so in Restaurant. It is very 5 star but we found outside noise quite noisy during the night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Having previously stayed at this hotel when it was called the Westin Lighter Quay, I was a little weary that the Sofitel wouldn't quite meet the precedent set by the Westin. I was blown away by the standard of service. Absolutely every member of their staff, from reception to the valets, were so friendly and genuinely cared about their customers. Visually, this hotel is absolutely stunning, you don't feel like you're in the middle of Auckland at all. Having stayed at many of the other 5 star rated hotels in the Auckland CBD I can confidently say this is my favourite. I won't stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: The luxury marina room is beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We had the pleasure of staying only 2 nights. The location is fantastic, rooms clean and very comfortable. Best bed I've ever had while traveling. Staff were courteous, very helpful and approachable. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family