Stayed here in the last few days and found the service and amenities excellent.
The staff were friendly and welcoming and the room on the 28th floor was beautiful.
The drinks and canapes on the 28th floor between 5.30pm - 7pm boast a beautiful view and are a wonderful, relaxing way to start the evening. It is definately worth the extra bucks to get a Club Room.
As other reviewer's have also noted the service is really stand out and specail thanks to the reservations manager Shiju Oommen, made the process so easy and professional.
I am going back to stay again at the end of the month, before travelling back to Europe.
Good value for money. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland s business district, above the Atrium on Elliott shopping complex and just a few minutes walk from The Edge Entertainment Centre, Sky City and Queen Street s golden mile, Crowne Plaza Auckland is the ideal base when visiting the city of sails. With 13 floors of accommodation including the Crowne Plaza Club, a choice of 10 meeting rooms offering 14 configurations plus several dining and relaxation options, we can provide for all your business hotel requirements. Crowne Plaza Auckland is truly The Place To Meet . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and IHG so you can book your Crowne Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Auckland New Zealand