We stayed 2 nights in early Feb. and again 2 nights in late Feb on our wonderful trip to New Zealand. The location is great and within walking distance of the harbor, skytower, and other tourist attractions. Breakfast in the food court just down the elevator was great at the Bakery shop and much cheaper than hotel offerings. Other food very available but after 6PM they do roll up the streets around the Crowne Plaza and you need to walk to the harbour area for better selections. Staff very friendly and rooms were very clean and management host a nice cocktail reception with yummy NZ wine for IHG club members. I hope you don't need it but I was very sick on arrival to Auckland and I got great care at the City Med clinic and pharmacy which is just 2 blocks from CP. This is a very good downtown hotel and we enjoyed our stay (once we got "drugs" from the Dr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland s business district, above the Atrium on Elliott shopping complex and just a few minutes walk from The Edge Entertainment Centre, Sky City and Queen Street s golden mile, Crowne Plaza Auckland is the ideal base when visiting the city of sails. With 13 floors of accommodation including the Crowne Plaza Club, a choice of 10 meeting rooms offering 14 configurations plus several dining and relaxation options, we can provide for all your business hotel requirements. Crowne Plaza Auckland is truly The Place To Meet . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Auckland New Zealand