Crowne Plaza Auckland
US$232
US$214
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Parnell Pines Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$71
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$184
US$173
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
US$290
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$114
  • Fitness centre
  • Free Internet
Tudor Court Motor Lodge(Auckland Central)
US$108
US$96
Agoda.com
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
Heritage Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$229
US$142
US$198
US$148
  • Restaurant
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
US$55
US$53
1,914 results
All reviewssky towerthe club loungeihg memberaria restaurantnew zealandcentral locationalbert streetbusiness hotelqueen streetgood sizefree wifishort walkcorner roomcomfortable roomsbuffet breakfastper daymini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this fantastic hotel. The room, staff and location were all well above expectation. Gabrielle from the front desk went out of the way to make our stay a very special experience. Thank you so much. I would recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
NZIHG, Manager at Crowne Plaza Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear ssheares,

A MASSIVE THANK YOU for your fantastic 5 star review!! I'm pleased to read you had a great stay with us. I am delighted to read that your room, location and our team were all well above expectation! Thank you for your kind words regarding Gabrielle- She is one of our shining stars! I will be sharing your comments with the team who will be delighted to be online celebrities!!

Thank you for recommending us and I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Operations Manager
Crowne Plaza Auckland - We make it happen!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good business hotel with consistent service in a handy location...casino,Queen st. etc...Auckland summers are short and not as hot as the tropics though the air con did struggle at times. Note: no pool also. Be it business or pleasure this hotel is good value and well located....do check out the nearby Elliott Stables for food and beverage...fantastic concept!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor facing harbor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dragonflyer1971,

Thank you for your review! I'm pleased to read you had a greats stay with us and found our service consistent throughout our hotel in a handy location. You are right, Business or pleasure we can do them both! Feel free to contact to let me know what we could do to move you to a 5 Star review.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Operations Manager
Crowne Plaza Auckland - Business or Leisure, We can do them both!!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just stayed at the Crowne Plaza on the weekend and it was as good as last time. Location is spectacular and the service is superb. My tip is booking a room at the club lounge floor, but staying at any high floor is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank maurorisch

Dear maurorisch,

A MASSIVE THANK YOU for your 5 star review! I'm pleased to read you had another great stay with us. Yes, our Club rooms have some stunning views and also offer excellent value for money. Thank you for your kind words and recommending us!!

I look forward to welcome you again and again and again....

Operations Manager
Crowne Plaza Auckland - Because staying with us only once is not enough!

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Crowne Plaza Auckland for a one night stopover. The location is brilliant with good access to restaurants, shopping centers and the ferry terminal. The property itself was clean and the staff were really good. The travel desk at the hotel gave us some pretty valuable advise as well. Overall, we loved our night at Auckland and enjoyed our stay at Crowne Plaza.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear in_oz_traveller,

A HUGE THANK YOU for your fantastic 4 star review! I'm delighted to read you had a great stay with us and found our location perfect for your purpose of travel. Thank you for your kind words regarding our team friendliness and cleanliness of our hotel as a whole.
Yes, we have some superstars at concierge who has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to recommendations to explore Auckland. Feel free to contact to let me know what we could do to move you to a 5 Star review.

I look forward to welcome you in the near future.

Operations Manager
Crowne Plaza Auckland - Your exploration base!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights on a break from my Australian holiday. I was rather confused with the entry to the hotel ( in the middle of a shopping Mall ) The price i paid for my 4 nights was rather expensive to say the least, & no breakfast included. The hotel is beautiful & the room was good, but not the quietest, i just expected a little more for what i paid.
I enjoyed my visit in NZ but i would stay in another hotel if i was to visit again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear Harry Z,

Thank you for your review. At the outset, Please accept my sincere apologies for all inconvenience caused during your stay. I'm disappointed to read that you did not find our hotel good value for money. I would really appreciate if you could contact me to discuss further. Alternatively, Please get in touch with me when you plan your next visit and we will make sure you will have a fantastic stay with us.

I look forward to hear from your.

Operations Manager
Crowne Plaza Auckland - We value your feedback!