1,983 results
All reviewsthe club loungesky towerihg memberaria restaurantnew zealandcentral locationalbert streetconcierge deskbusiness hotelqueen streetgood sizecorner roombuffet breakfastcomfortable roomsper daymini barfree internet
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We stayed here for one night. We had an amazing stay. Its location is good. Sky tower is just 10 minutes walk. I loved the lifts from which we can view the city. Rooms were good. Free wi-fi is available.

Stayed: November 2017
NZIHG, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Maithili,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and the views. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stayed here for our three day/two night visit to Auckland. Very clean and friendly staff. One of the best breakfast buffets, lots of options. Due to flight had to depart before they started breakfast our last morning but they provided and excellent box to go. Some rooms have great views of the city.

Had dinner in their restaurant one night, excellent steak.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Lookingback,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

12th of November me and my sister checked in. Very great staff at the time, when we had gotten up to the room a nice man had given us a birthday platter as it was my sisters 21st. We then left for a couple of hrs and had returned. I had ask at the reception if I could pay for my stay & parking now so i won't have to worry about it tomorrow. She had told me that everything has been done & paid for. I asked if I needed to do anything before I leave and she said no. So later in that day I needed to leave and when I got to the car park where they receive my ticket it was coming up that I had to pay $15. I felt confused and thought I had already paid, so a guy started talking to me on the speaker telling me I had to pay while I was trying to explain to him that I'm staying with the hotel and have already paid! At the end I had to pay so at this time I was really annoyed. I had then gotten back to the hotel where the car pack was closed so I walked into the hotel and ask where do I park if I can't get into the car park. I then got rudely asked if I was staying in the hotel and I said yes then he changed his tone & said he will open the gate for me to park. Me and my sister had walked back to the desk after we had parked and told the male about my ticket situation, then one of the ladies that looked like the duty manager gave me an attitude and said they have to reimburse my money because its not our fault. I then said ok so I'll just go see them tomorrow & she said yes. So then we returned to the room and wanted to order room service, we had rung 4 times too long and finally they had picked up. Food was amazing! When we checked out I went to see about my money and the lady at the car park had ask for my card to see if she can check for me. Long story short I had been told it was the hotels fault because my ticket did not get validated by the staff. So after all of that I was really upset & disappointed because I was also late for my aunties funeral service!

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Chanelle,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience with us. I am sincerely sorry for the inconsistent messaging around parking and apologize for the inconveniences it caused. I will address this with our team to provide a better experience in the future. I am pleased to still see that you enjoyed room service and hope to welcome you back again in the future to show you that this unsatisfactory experience was an exception. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

If there is anything I can assist with, please contact me directly.

Guest Relations Manager
mindy.bai@ihg.com

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Recently stayed at Crowne Plaza Auckland and had an incredible time. Everyone there was friendly and went out of their way to assist us in planning what to do and where to eat while in their country. Being an IHG member provided us with even more attention as we had a daily happy hour of beverages and food. As good as they were, the staff there were better! We actually were sorry to leave because we loved staying there! Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
NZIHG, Manager at Crowne Plaza Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Bonnie G,

Thank you for your review of our hotel following your recent stay. We were delighted to hear you had an incredible time throughout your stay with us. Thank you for your lovely comments regarding the service you received from our team. A great guest experience is something we take great pride in so we truly value your feedback.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Warm Regards,
The Crowne Plaza Auckland team

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is ideal location for visiting the city. Very close to Queen St. which is one of the main thoroughfare. Plenty of food choices in the lower level including a grocery store. Near the back street is the restaurant called Elliott Stables where you can find an array of different cuisines...Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Chinese, Mexican and even Filipino dishes. Hotel is very close to Albert Park. You can walk to the harbour and to the Auckland Domain. Hotel's very clean and staff are friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear floianp1,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel following your recent stay. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, particularly our location in the centre of the city, a great base to explore from!

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Warm Regards,