Got a great deal on a Wotif Secret Hotel for a birthday stay for my husband.Very handy for walking to viaduct restaurants.Room spacious and has a great bathroom with good amenities and plenty of room.BUT (and this is the second time I have found this here)-you can hear people entering and leaving their rooms along the hallways-even if they are not being particulaly noisy.Reception and parking service all ok.Bar had a nice ambience on a Saturday night and great harbour views.Nothing very special though, and definitely wouldn't pay full price for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand