Located on the water, this modern and very glassy hotel is a treat. Lovely, efficient staff that is a pleasure to interact with. Rooms are clean and modern. The ones with balconies are quite nice and if you can snag the top floor one with the wrap around terrace, its a real winner. The restaurant is very good though prices are aligned with the top restaurants in town. Breakfast is served in a bright, airy, spot that offers a panoramic view. Intelligently designed with the benefit of a well trained staff, would strong recommend a stay here. Only less than 5 star point is the gym, which, while adequate could use some more up to date equipment and space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand