The Hilton in Auckland sits right down on the harbour and looks like an old fashion ocean liner about to heas out to sea. The rooms are nice but it is a long walk from the reception area back down to the road running across the harbourfront (and a very wet walk to business meetings!)
The breakfast staff might have been the nicest and most genuine I have ever come across. I cannot say too much about their attiptude and desire to give the customer a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand