I stayed at Hilton Auckland over the weekend when unfortunately (for Australians at least) the Wallabies lost to Ireland at Eden Park. HA is a very well located hotel, right in the viaduct area and very close to many great bars and eateries, as well as being close to the main shopping street, Queen Street.
I didn't have the breakfast buffet, but the Bellini Bar was nicely appointed and a great place to have a drink. The rooms were relatively spacious and mine had a nice view out to the harbour, with a lovely balcony to sit at (although it was a little cool to do so). The rooms were clean and quite groovy and I think it's a great place to spend a few days at if you are in Auckland, albeit potentially a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand