I was very lucky to get to stay here on business earlier in the year (2011). I was booked into a room next to the lift so I asked to move and the room they gave me was simply beautiful -one from the end of the wharf with views of the harbour. I had great weather during my stay and it was glorious watching the yachts. The bathroom is also lovely with a great bath! Position is good- close to restaurants and ferry to Waiheke Island but removed from the shops and dinginess of downtown Auckland. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand