We took a 7day vacation after Australia...the location is great... convenient to everything..eating, shopping, tours etc. The property is elegant and the staff wonderful and willing to help. Our views were great except when the cruise ships came in! Luckily we had only 2 on our 7day trip.The Bellini bar is very relaxing after our daily tours etc. The staff at the bar were very friendly and willing to give us helpful local tips when asked. The Fish restaurant however needs a bit or variety...like some pasta etc. We would have eaten in most nights after our tours but had to go outside at times due to this! The breakfast buffet and staff - excellent. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand