Stunning location set on the harbour amongst the chic restaurants & bars of downtown Auckland. Waking up in the morning and looking out of the windows onto the upper deck of a cruise ship is a memory which will last forever. However all those amazing features were severely let down by poor service from untrained (& non English speaking) staff. We had to repeat ourselves a dozen times for each and every request. A pity, as Auckland is a beautiful city but the Hilton have opted for cheap foreign labour instead of young energetic New Zealanders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand